Tuesday 21 July 2009

I am off to Danby on a Teddy Bears’ Picnic on 23 July 2009.

Caroline is going to put together a bag of my favorite dog biscuits and Phil has said I can borrow his teddy, as long as I promise not to bite the head off it! I am all prepared for my first teddy bears picnic, I am so excited.

The other pets here at Flamborough Rigg Cottage B & B are very jealous as they are too young or too old to attend. Well, one or two of the chickens may qualify, but I am not having them cramping my style!

We are to meet the nice people form the National Park Authority at the Moors Centre in Danby. We will set off on woodland adventures and finish with juice and biscuits (oh goodie, double rations) in the story telling area.
For full details click here.

Hope to see you there, I am the one with the very waggy tail.