Tuesday 25 August 2009

Flamborough Rigg Cottage B&B, Stape, in full bloom.


Hi,it is Lily here the little yellow Lab. I am curled up in my basket feeling sorry for myself, nursing my wound, well really a sting. Payne the pesky cat is grinning and making “I told you so” noises!

Here at Flamborough Rigg Cottage B&B, in Stape, North Yorkshire, the gardens are in full bloom. There are so many sweet smelling and pretty flowers. That also means that the garden is full of beautiful butterflies. While my sisters Meg and Katie were snoozing I was having a brilliant game chasing the butterflies, they are pretty fast. When they landed I would use my special puppy skills to sneak up on them, nudging the flowers with my nose to make them fly………..what I didn’t think about were the wasps and the bees. I now know that wasps and bees are even grumpier than Payne!

I wonder if Caroline has a plaster for my nose?